Windsong warmly welcomes our neighbors from Canada and especially southern Ontario to have your MRI or PET/CT performed by a renowned team of experts, in a timely fashion to meet your needs.
As a courtesy to our Canadian patients, we provide the following private pay costs in U.S. dollars associated with the select exams that are noted below. Please note that in order to obtain the exact price for your specific exam, we request that you contact our billing office at 716-631-2592.
|Without Contrast||With Contrast|
|Routine CT Procedures*||$300 – $425||$325 – $450|
|Advanced CT Procedures**||$475 – $1300||$525 – $1500|
|Routine MRI Procedures*||$450 – $550||$550 – $770|
|Advanced MRI Procedures **||$650 – $770||$750 – $850|
|Virtual Colonoscopy||$350 – $740|
|PET/CT Scanning||$1800 -$2100|
* Head; Chest; Abdomen; Pelvis; Spine; Extremity ** Angiograms; Arthrograms; Breast; Heart; Colon; Prostate Our main facility in Williamsville, New York is recognized regionally and nationally in the United States as one of the top radiology centers with a special focus on breast cancer and women’s imaging. The Windsong Breast Care program located within Windsong Medical Park brings together the best in breast surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, and additional support teams for your emotional well being as well as medical treatment. Windsong has also been recognized by physicians and especially oncologists as the Western New York leader in comprehensive oncology imaging with our PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine, and MRI departments. Physicians and surgeons treating Sports Medicine and Orthopedic injuries and conditions trust Windsong to provide the best imaging studies and the most thorough reports for your doctors treating you. What you will appreciate by choosing Windsong
- A beautiful spa-like setting that is comfortable for you and your guests in historic Williamsville with plenty of free parking that is just a few steps away from the entrance. Located close to major shopping malls and quaint village shopping.
- Windsong is located within 30 minutes of the Peace Bridge and Queenston/Lewiston Bridge.
- Radiologists at Windsong are all board certified, fellowship-trained specialists in their respective areas of radiology. They will interpret your imaging study and a report will be faxed to your physicians within 24 hours.
- The most state-of-the-art technology with the best trained and educated technologists and medical assistants that will treat you with a warm and caring touch.
- A helpful and knowledgeable scheduling staff.