Windsong Comprehensive Breast Care was established within Windsong Medical Park to treat every aspect of breast cancer from initial diagnosis to a pathway to survivorship. Here patients receive a multidisciplinary approach to care from early detection, rapid diagnosis and consultation, to leading edge treatment options and a survivorship program.
As Western New York’s first breast care facility to receive accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), Windsong Comprehensive Breast Care is paving the way with individualized treatment plans. This designation is only given to those centers that have voluntarily committed to provide the highest level of quality breast care and that undergo a rigorous evaluation process and on-site review of their performance.
- Group of physicians and support staff specifically trained to care for breast cancer patients. The team anticipates your needs and provides you with personalized guidance to survivorship
- Offering a full spectrum of interdisciplinary care to patients with breast disease
- Multidisciplinary approach to care with routine conferences to determine best individualized plan for your particular diagnosis
- Team voluntarily committed to an evaluation by Accreditation program to ensure standards are met or exceeded.
Your Team of Experts
- Windsong will provide world-class breast imaging that is backed by fellowship radiologists trained in Women’s Imaging using the state of the art 3D mammography (tomosynthesis), Breast MRI and biopsy and Breast ultrasound and biopsy, and PET/CT the most advanced imaging technology for oncology.
- Michael Peyser, MD and Katherine O’Donnell, MD are board certified surgeons that specializes in breast disease.
- CCS Oncology offers state-of-the-art radiation and chemotherapy delivered by highly trained oncologists and experienced staff at Windsong Medical Park. Patients are treated with the most advanced level of radiation technology and the highest level of clinical expertise.
Supportive Partnerships From:
- Cancer Counseling Services
- Center for Plastic Surgery
- Supportive Medical Partners
- UB|MD – Division of Genetics
- X-Cell Laboratories
- WNY Nutrition
PHONE (716)631-2591 | FAX (716)631-4051
To provide extraordinary care every step of the way from diagnosis to survivorship.