Responsible for MR examinations; providing compassionate patient care in a high volume, fast paced environment to patients of all ages; contributing to the efficient operation of the department, as well as ensuring quality and continuity of patient care.
- NYS Registered ARRT with 2 plus years MRI experience required.
- MRI Certification preferred or obtained within one year.
- NYS Contrast certified with Injection License or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Hold and maintain NYS license requirements and continuing education credits
- Knowledge of applicable patient positioning and technique selections for modality.
- Strong manual dexterity and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to professionally communicate orally and in the written form.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and Saturdays as well as ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Lifting objects as required. May exceed 35 pounds.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Offered
Send resumes to HR@windsongradiology.com or fax to (716) 650-7383.